Coachella, weekend two, is approaching. For those embarking on the journey, Kat Nadler offers a helpful and ever practical pre-coachella prep list to help you make the most of your weekend.
1.Browse dumpsters for the perfect headpiece.
2. Save trash bags so you don’t have to use the porta-potties.
3. Bring all 2012 issues of J-14 magazine for autograph-ops.
4. Research the difference between Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson thanks to Lifetime Original movies. Unrelated to Coachella, but still occurred during my preparation.
5. Purchase extra callus scrubbers for late-night foot cleansing.
6. Spend hours on Instagram reviewing the images taken at last weekend’s Coachella. Then realize that everyone used some sort of “hippie” filter. Or is this haze because you’re wearing sunglasses while looking at Instagram?
7. Google “Fozzie Bear Propeller Hat” to see if you, too, could pull off the look
8. Practicar tu español en caso de que los mexicanos hacerse cargo mientras estoy en Coachella.
9 .בדיוק כמו שעבר, אבל הפעם בגרסת עברית
10. Contemplate hiring pet monkey and/or goat and/or capybara (world’s largest rodent) to fan you during the weekend
11. Invest in Dasani (Coca Cola) stock to ensure water brand of choice will be present. Not for drinking, but for dousing fellow music listeners. You see, other brands leave a sticky feel where as I’ve found Dasani has a nice smooth, dried water feel.
12. Research each and every band that will perform to find out their favorite animal/snack/book/movie and create gift accordingly to throw on stage.